In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform users of our data:
Company name: VIDA MONA SL
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to inform all users about the configuration and conditions of use of the Website (www.vidamona.com) of VIDA MONA SL (hereinafter “VM”). In this way, VM complies with the obligations under Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by VM, being modified whenever necessary in order to adapt to current legislation from time to time or any changes in our Website. We therefore recommend that you periodically review this document to keep yourself informed of any new developments relating to the configuration and use of the Website.
2. USER ACCEPTANCE
By accessing and using our Website, you become a “user”. From such access and/or use, the user is deemed to accept absolutely and unreservedly the rules and conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice. If you choose not to accept any of these rules or conditions, or express any reservations, you should refrain from accessing and/or using our Web Site.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free access to the Website
Access to and use of the VM Website is free of charge for all users. In the event that the products and services offered through the Website are subject to the payment of a price, users will be duly and previously informed through the Website for their acceptance in the economic terms that apply at any given time.
3.2. Obligation to make proper use of the Website
The user undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice, and must refrain from the following actions:
- carry out activities contrary to current law, morality, decency or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful to rights and interests of VM or third parties (in particular, intellectual property rights, industrial or similar).
- use the Website or any part thereof on other private or commercial websites, as well as to establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Website or any of its contents (unless expressly authorised in writing by VM).
- falsifying the identity of the user or impersonating that of a third party, as well as providing false data in the completion of forms and other documents of a similar nature. It is the responsibility of the user to keep all information provided to VM permanently updated, being also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage that could cause VM or third parties for it.
- use malicious codes or computer programmes that may interrupt, hinder, render useless or directly damage the Website, its contents or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them.
The contents and services offered through the Website are intended for use by persons of legal age. Access to and use of the Website by minors is only permitted with the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by the minors in their care.
VM reserves the right to deny at its discretion to any user access to the Website, its content and services, if there are indications that it has used or will use them in violation of the provisions of this Legal Notice. VM retains all other additional rights it may have against the user, in particular those relating to the initiation of criminal or civil legal proceedings.
You use the Website at your own risk. By accessing, the user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, responding to VM and against third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
However, VM cannot offer any guarantees and cannot be held liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services and content, due to causes beyond the control of VM.
- actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations on the Website.
- failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service, as well as other circumstances arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
- advertising content or offers that may be hosted on the Website, and advertisers or offerors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the applicable legal regulations. VM shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may present such content.
- information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by an external third party.
- errores de seguridad que puedan causarse en el sistema informático del usuario (hardware y software), como consecuencia de la presencia de virus en el dispositivo del usuario utilizado para la conexión al Sitio Web.
- use of the Website, its services and contents that is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- the non-compliance or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
- in case the Website has forums, blogs, etc.
and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, social networks or any other platform that allows users and third parties to publish content on the Website. However, by virtue of Art. 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, VM is available to the competent bodies actively collaborating with them in the removal and, where appropriate, blocking of all content that violates the principles contained in art. 8 of the Act. In the event that the user considers that there may be any content that could be likely to infringe the aforementioned legal provision, please notify VM immediately.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
VM, as the owner and controller of this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data, that these will be processed by VM in accordance with the relevant legal regulations on data protection, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December.
To this end, users’ personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established in the aforementioned legal regulations.
6. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire contents of the Website (text, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as trademarks and other distinctive signs are owned by VM or third parties, these being the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, the user does not acquire any power over them by the mere access and use of the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the contents of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except as provided by law or expressly authorised by VM. In this sense, the exploitation of the contents that is expressly authorised by VM to its customers or suppliers under the relevant contract, as well as the personal and private use of the contents of free access and free existing on the Website is excepted.
Any use of the contents of the Website that breaches the above obligation shall be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights of VM or third parties, and may be reported and pursued by all legal means.
In order to make any comments regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of VM or its legitimate owners, you can do so through the email address VM.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law, The Spanish courts and tribunals shall have jurisdiction to hear any questions that may arise regarding its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction to which he/she may be entitled by application of the Law in force.
However, if the user is a consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice shall also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, and any dispute shall consequently be submitted to the competent courts of the user’s domicile.