BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
VIDA MONA SL
Your data will be processed by other Group companies and third party partners working with us, whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
VIDA MONA SL (hereinafter, “the Company”) undertakes, in its capacity as Controller of the processing of your personal data, to adopt at all times the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure that the processing of your data is in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and Organic Law 3/2018.
The Company treats your personal data in a lawful and fair manner and ensures that it is adequately protected and not misused. Likewise, the Company’s intention is to be transparent in the management of the personal data of its customers and users, making available to them all the necessary information about the collection and processing of their data..
- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The Controller of the processing of your personal data is:
Company name:VIDA MONA SL
- FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities requested by customers and users, the Company will need to deal with some data or others, which, in general, will be the following:
- Identifying and contact data: name, surname, contact telephone number, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address and ID card number, among others;
- Data associated with the execution of a sales or service contract with the Company: identification and contact details, payment details, information about purchases, orders and returns, among others;
The information we may automatically collect relates to your use of our Website and the devices you use to access and interact with it. Some of the information we collect includes: the IP address of the device you are using, the browser software you are using, your operating system, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website through which you accessed our Website, information about the pages visited by you within the Website and the time spent on each page;
- Data on your personal tastes and preferences.
The personal data collected on the subject of CV, newsletter, user registration are processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the procurement of products and services offered by the Company: to be able to provide you with the product or service you request, to be able to operate our business internally (in terms of accounting, auditing and other internal functions) and to manage payment for products and services;
- Quality analysis: to conduct surveys on customer and user satisfaction regarding the quality of the products and services offered by the Company;
- Customer and user service: channelling and attending to their requests, queries and complaints for their management and resolution;
- Advertising and marketing actionsThis includes primarily personalising the services we offer and making recommendations based on interaction with the Company through its Website (e.g., based on purchase and browsing history). If you give us your consent, your personal data will be used to periodically send you information about new products that may be of interest to you and to offer you promotions;
- Improving the user experience on the Website to perform analytical and statistical studies on how users browse the Company’s Website.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process it, as set out below:
- To manage the contracting of the products and services offered by the Company. The processing of your data is necessary for the correct conclusion and proper development of the contractual relationship. with the company The legitimacy of the processing of your data also lies with your own consentimiento (al decidir contratar nuestros productos o servicios) y en el interés legítimo de la Compañía para realizar las comprobaciones pertinentes a fin de identificar y prevenir posibles fraudes, así como por motivos de seguridad;
- Quality analysis. The legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest of the Company to analyse the degree of satisfaction of customers and users, in order to be able to offer them products and services of the highest quality;
- Attention to users and clients. The legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the legitimate interest We have the right to respond to your requests and complaints in order to be able to respond appropriately to you and to resolve your requests. In the case of complaints or incidents related to the product or service purchased, the processing of your data is necessary in order for the Company to be able to fulfil contractual obligations. In case of queries related to the exercise of your legally recognised data protection rights, the Company requires the processing of your data in order to comply with its legal obligations in this area;
- Advertising and marketing actions. The legal basis for processing your data for advertising and marketing purposes is the consentimiento que nos presta para el envío de comunicaciones comerciales (pudiendo ser personalizadas) y el interés legítimo de la Compañía para enviarle comunicaciones similares a aquellos servicios o productos contratados en el pasado o por los que hubiese mostrado interés.
Remember that if you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- To improve the user’s experience on the Website. The legitimacy of the processing of your data lies in the span legitimate interest of the Company to know the degree of user satisfaction and to take the appropriate corrective measures to improve the quality of our services.
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be duly stored for the time necessary to be used for the purpose for which they were collected.
Personal data will be stored, using appropriate security measures to ensure their accuracy and integrity, for as long as their processing is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or as long as you do not exercise your right to erasure or restriction of processing.
In such cases, we will keep your personal information blocked, without processing it, for the periods provided for by law in order to meet possible liabilities and to be able to prove compliance with our legal and contractual obligations. Subsequently, the Company will permanently delete your personal data.
- WITH WHOM CAN WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be processed by members of the Company acting on behalf of the Company and in relation to whom appropriate contracts have been concluded, containing specific obligations of confidentiality and diligent handling of personal data in accordance with the legislation in force in this field.
- financial institutions;
- technology and analytics service providers
- suppliers and partners of logistics, transport and delivery services and/or establishments collaborating with them..;
- customer service providers;
- marketing and advertising service providers and partners;
- authorities and public bodies in order to: comply with a court order, subpoena or investigation or as otherwise required by law; deal with potential liabilities arising from the processing of personal data; prevent unlawful uses of our Website or violations of our Website policies; deal with third party claims; assist in the prevention and investigation of suspected fraud, among others.
These third party partners only have access to personal information necessary to perform the relevant services and are required not to use it for any purpose other than that requested. We also require the same level of protection and confidentiality from these third parties that we apply to the handling of your personal information. All of them are also subject to the obligations set out in their respective data processing contracts with the Company.
Certain third party partners are located in countries or territories outside the European Union. In these cases, the Company transfers your data to them in accordance with the guarantees legally required for this type of situation:
- we verify whether the third party is located in a country or territory that has been declared by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection;
- in the absence of the above, we check whether any of the following safeguards are present:
- conclusion of a contract containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission;
- implementation of binding corporate standards, approved by the competent supervisory authority;
- the third party’s adherence to a Code of Conduct or to certification mechanisms;
- in the absence of the above, we request your express consent or the express authorisation of the competent supervisory authority to transfer your data.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to exercise the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- Access (art. 15 RGPD): allows you to obtain certain information on the purposes for which your data are being processed, the recipients to whom they are communicated or the categories of data being processed, among others.
- Rectification (art. 16 RGPD): allows you to contact the Data Controller to modify any personal data that is inaccurate and to complete any data that is incomplete.
- Deletion (art. 17 RGPD): allows you to request the deletion, without undue delay, of your personal data being processed by the Data Controller.
- Limitation of processing (art. 18 RGPD): allows you to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Portability (art. 20 GDPR): allows you to receive your personal data or have them sent to a third party, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Opposition (art. 21 RGPD): leallows you to object to the processing of your data by the Controller. However, you may only exercise this right in respect of processing operations which are protected on the legitimate basis of a public interest or a legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Opposition to automated processing (Art. 22 GDPR): allows you not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing of your data, including profiling, which produce legal effects on you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
How can I exercise my rights?
In order to exercise your data protection rights, the Company makes the following means available to you:
- By written and signed request addressed to the Company (<<Address>>- <<CP>> <<Municipality>>), indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise, attaching a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document proving your identity;
- By sending the completed and signed form, enclosing a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent document proving the identity of the applicant, to the following e-mail address:<< email@email>>
The forms for exercising the various rights are provided below:
- Right de access: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-acceso.pdf
- Right of rectification:https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-rectificacion.pdfv
- Right of deletion: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-supresion.pdf
- Right to restrict processing: https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-limitacion.pdf
- Right to portability:https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-portabilidad.pdf
- Right to object:https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion.pdf
- Right to object to automated processing:https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2019-09/formulario-derecho-de-oposicion-decisiones-automatizadas.pdf
Likewise, you have the right to address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the corresponding competent supervisory authority for data protection: the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Complaint Submission Form).
In the event that an update to the Policy entails a material change in the processing of your personal data, we will notify you of such change through our Website (by means of a banner, pop-up or push notification) so that you can review and assess it.